Thursday, June 09, 2011

Tour Photography

Kiwi passed this along to some of us, and I thought I'd pass along to all of you. Kiwi purchased a bunch of photos from TourPhotographer.com:

I got my stack yesterday and they are lovely pictures----fantastic quality but I have just one complaint. I didn't realize when purchasing each one has the white frame with the TP watermark and then the writing, and the gold heart and dagger. I had just assumed that they were the watermarks for the site so people didn't rip em off.

I'm actually a little disappointed as I expected just the black and white photos. I think they should have the option when you purchase to have the frame or not. A watermark in the corner of the photo---would be fine but the gold heart and dagger just ruins the whole B&W experience for me. And he could have all the pic info on the back ie where it was shot.

Of course I can cut them off, or buy smaller frames so it's not a big deal but I was just a little disappointed with the amount that they cost.

Just passing along some information before you purchase your photos. Even with the frame/watermark, they are gorgeous and a fantastic addition to any Jovi memorabilia collection.

~ Hath

2 comments:

Emma,  June 9, 2011 at 10:51 PM  

I ordered 16 pictures from him from various dates and shows as well as a couple books from shows I was at and I just LOVE them. The quality is so much better then what it shows on his site. Seems hard to believe, but it is true. The detail you can see when you hold the pic in person compared to on the computer.
Each to their own:D, but I personally like the tourfphotographer on the bottom because it reminds me (Not like I would ever forget) who took them, the gold heart and dagger will remind me what tour they were on, and the date and place will let me know when and where the pic was taken:D
His pics are a must for everyone.
I will for sure order more, but I am waiting for the tour to end then I will put in a big order instead of a few little ones:D

alicefayenjbj June 14, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

Since I sat up in the angles section in Charlotte it would have been nice to be able to buy photos from that show. Guess what...No tourphotographer for that show. So I thought well, wait for Raleigh...Yep none from there either. What has he got against NC that we get no pictures?


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP