Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jovi at Jazzfest 2011!!

I haven't seen it up on bonjovi.com yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of minutes :) 

The New Orleans Jazz Festival 2011 welcomes Arcade Fire, Bon Jovi, Kid Rock, Jimmy Buffett, John Mellencamp, Wilco, Willie Nelson, The Strokes, Robert Plant, Lauryn Hill, Tom Jones, Jeff Beck, Sonny Rollins, Kenny G and John Legend & The Roots to the Fair Grounds in 2011.

The wide-ranging roster of "visiting" artists - those not from Louisiana - seems designed to position Jazz Fest to compete more directly with the likes of the Austin City Limits Festival, Coachella, Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza, even as it builds on a foundation of local music, food and crafts.

The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival presented by Shell is April 29 through May 8.

Ticket prices are unchanged from 2010. A first-weekend discount package of three day-specific tickets is $120 plus service charges; a second-weekend package of four tickets is $160.

Advance single-day tickets, specific to each weekend, are $45 plus service charges. Tickets at the gate are $60. Tickets for children age 2 to 10 are $5, available at the gate only.
I believe the Jovi will be performing on April 30.

~ Hath


source

1 comments:

Big Apple Jen January 20, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

the schedule...
Friday: my 40th bday party at Buffa's (my aunt/uncle's joint)
Saturday: BON JOVI
Sunday: John Mellencamp w/ guitarist (and quasi-Asbury Juke) Andy York

If you're in, let me know at bigapplejovi@yahoo.com.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP