Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Free Bon Jovi Show in October

Two of the biggest names in music will use their star power to help bring attention and tourists back to the Alabama Gulf Coast.  The two free concerts on the beach are slated for the weekend of October 15th-17th in Gulf Shores, Alabama, with Bon Jovi performing on Friday, October 15th and Brad Paisley performing on Sunday, October 17th. These two shows signify the next installments of Alabama's "Concerts For The Coast" event series.

The shows, which are FREE to the public, will be ticketed events.  Tickets will be available through Gulf Shores and Orange Beach lodging partners starting Wednesday, September 8th.  For a list of accommodations offering reservation packages with free tickets, visit http://gulfshores.com/packages-deals/.

A limited number of tickets will be available for local distribution to area residents on Saturday, September 11th.  A valid government issued photo ID is required and there is a 2-ticket limit per person available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

For more information, please visit www.concertsforthecoast.com.

Read the whole article here.

SO, who among you are 'Bama residents?

~ Hath

5 comments:

Anonymous,  September 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Just made my reservations ;)

Anonymous,  September 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Thanks so much for posting the info I really appreciate it ;)

Taylor

UWFgirl,  September 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Oh my gosh, I could possibly go to this! I'm not an Alabama resident, but I go to college in Pensacola. I haven't been to a Bon Jovi concert since my first one - the Bank Atlantic Center "Bomb Scare" show.

I'm totally looking into this!

Jovi Babe September 1, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Alabama resident here, looking forward to this!

Unknown September 2, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

I would like to thank Bon Jovi doing a free show for me on my birthday, although I will have to drive 8 hours to get there and stay at a nice gulf front condo for 3 days (oh the hardship) it will be very worth it. They say it's a concert for the gulf coast but I know its really for me. ;)


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP