Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bozzett Interview

Rich Bozzett, author of the Bon Jovi "tell-all" book “Sex, Drugs & Bon Jovi”, was on the Danny Bonaduce show  on WYSP this morning to discuss his new book.

Accounts from people who have read the book say the most shocking thing in there is the photos that are already all over the 'net. So if you're looking for "inside dirt", there isn't too much there.  Some interesting behind-the-scenes stories, but nothing about the music.  The Jovi reps are not giving it any credence or attention, so this is probably the last you'll see me talk about it unless the Jovi reps do something else about this book.

The comments posted on the radio's website about this interview were pretty harsh too. They pretty much feel Bozzett is a sleaze, trying to cash in on the band's popularity, and Danny should never have had the guy on the radio.

Anyway, the guy who "loves Bon Jovi" was on the radio today, and if you want to hear what he said you can download it here.

~ Hath

2 comments:

norwichliz July 28, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

I think Danny hit the nail on the head when he said it should have been called "Bitter".

Bon Jovi friendly? I don't think so.

He actually thinks that he could have destroyed Jon's career in the early 90s? I'm not thinking so.

The ass talks like he thinks HE'S responsibile for Bon Jovi's success....funny, I thought it was their TALENT not the guy running the tour!

And he wonders why the industry dumped him!

joviswillow July 29, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

I happened to catch the end of this on the radio yesterday morning. The man is just an idiot. Couldn't get the names of the tours correct (referred to SWW as the "Livin on a Prayer Tour") and generally just couldn't get his facts straight.

I love Danny B. - he's no nonsense and tells it like he sees it, and he really seemed to get this guy all flustered up.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP