Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Wanna be a Texas Lawyer




Bon Jovi To Play The Lanier Firm's Holiday Party by Erin Geiger Smith at Business Insider

Sometimes the saying is true -- things are bigger in Texas.

The coming holiday season will no doubt bring tales of the scaled-back holiday party -- see you for punch in the conference room!

But that isn't happening at plaintiffs' attorney Mark Lanier's always legendary holiday bash. The kiddies went crazy for last year's performer, Miley Cyrus. But this year it's one for the children of the 80's:

BON JOVI!

The Houston-based firm has not mailed invites, but the party will be December 13, the Tex Parte Blog says.

Rumor had it Paul McCartney would be the headliner. That's a no go this year, but Lanier told Tex Parte that McCartney has not officially said no, so hope is still alive for 2010.

~ Hath

1 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP