Saturday, September 26, 2009

August...



...when you're on the beach, you steal the show

Why yes, yes he does. BUT, the powers that be don't care to share those pictures with us on a calendar. I imagine they'd make far more money off of a "beefcake" calendar, but I guess I'll just have to put that on the list with the "nudie pens" to get proposals for and sent over to BJMerch.

Anyway, this picture.

I can't find a damned thing wrong with it.

Look at the way the backlighting outlines him in white.

Our little bow-legged baby in those tight, tight jeans. Look at the way they bunch at his hips and around his knees! You just know those are ass-tastic jeans.

And the teaser of chest there and a smattering of fine hair. You just know under all that black leather is a sweaty, sweaty boy.

The angle of this particular shot is great too; an excellent view of his delectable Adam's apple and cheekbones. The camera caught reflections in Jon's eyes too, but it makes them look like he's got a little mischievous thought going on behind that beautiful face.

Whatcha thinkin' Jon, honey?

~ Hath

4 comments:

Catte Sambora September 26, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

He's thinkin' "Yeah, they WANT me..."

TaraLeigh September 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

He's thinking--I'm high on adrenaline and oh yeah---I remember, this can be fun if I put my business man aside for 2.5hrs.

Ahem.

alicefayenjbj September 26, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

ok I guess I am not looking at the same picture. Can't see his eyes but the rest of the synopsis is correct. I am thinking more comical response like with the duck lips him going ooooo there went the knee where is that rope they promised me when it goes out...damn sambora must have moved it on purpose...why is that girl shooting that picture at my crotch again let me put my hand in the way... na na na na boo boo...damn i love this job!

The Goddess Hathor September 26, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Alice, if you click the pic, it gets bigger, and you can see his eyes :)

~ H


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP