Friday, August 21, 2009

Goddess' Friend Catte

I had the good fortune to meet Catte several months ago, and we became friends.

My friend's been busy.

She's been writing.

Her real-life in-person friends and I have been badgering her to go public with her story, and she has.

And you're gonna love it.

Especially if Jon is your favorite.

I've read waaaaay farther ahead from where she left off, and I have to say, as a die-hard Richie girl, she sucked ME in. And that's saying something, because I don't really care for Jon fic (personal preference, that's all).

In any event, her story, Stick To Your Guns is HIGHLY recommended by yours truly. Take that for what it's worth.

Catte has a way with describing a scene in such a way that you can see it happening. The way she builds sexual tension is maddening; especially when it leaves you hanging. (Metaphorically of course, I know most of the fic readers out there don't have danglies to hang).

Give it a read, I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

~ Hath

3 comments:

Big Apple Jen August 21, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

WOO HOO...I'm so excited! Hmm...its Friday, its quiet in the office...maybe these proposals can wait a wee bit longer. LOL

T August 21, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

I signed up as a "follower" of her story and her blog. For the record, I'm not an official follower on any other fan fiction (even though I have several bookmarked)...that's saying something! I'm loving the story so far and can't wait for more. Thanks for the heads up, Hath!

~T


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP