Tuesday, August 18, 2009

European Tour Dates "Leaked"

Over at Dry County, there was a leak of some potential European dates for the Circle Tour. OK, I can't stand to call it that. I'll say the upcoming tour.

REMEMBER! It isn't official until you see it on bonjovi.com

May 23, 2010 ~ Helsinki, Finland
May 24, 2010 ~ Stockholm, Sweden
May 26, 2010 ~ Gdansk, Poland
May 27, 2010 ~ Dresden, Germany
May 29, 2010 ~ Munich, Germany
May 30, 2010 ~ Linz, Austria
June 1, 2010 ~ Zurich, Switserland
June 3, 2010 ~ Barcelona, Spain
June 4, 2010 ~ Lisbon, Portugal
June 6, 2010 ~ Strasbourg, France
June 8, 2010 ~ Frankfurt, Germany
June 9, 2010 ~ Ostend, Belgium
June 11, 2010 ~ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
June 12, 2010 ~ Cologne, Germany
June 14, 2010 ~ Bremen, Germany
June 15, 2010 ~ Copenhagen, Denmark
June 17, 2010 ~ Oslo, Norway
June 18, 2010 ~ Glasgow, UK
June 20, 2010 ~ Newcastle, UK
June 21, 2010 ~ Manchester, UK
June 23, 2010 ~ Cardiff, UK
June 24, 2010 ~ Dublin, Ireland
June 30, 2010 ~ London, UK

Update Aug 19: These have since been pulled from DC; apparently the prankster who posted has done so before. In any event, this just goes to show that we REALLY want the tour info!

6 comments:

Rike August 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

c'mme on , the list was posted at the Dry County board. The did jokes like this pretty often in the past.

but it's a nice route ;)

The Goddess Hathor August 18, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Hey now, I was very careful not to even HINT that these were real :)

Big Apple Jen August 18, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Real or not ... I'm super-excited that there is all this buzz ... I've needed "something to believe in" lately ... and with a new Bon Jovi record, tour craziness, promotion appearances ... if that don't do it for me, NOTHING will. LOL

Undiscovered Soul August 18, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

OK, I hope those dates are for real because at least then my mind will be at rest because I'll I know I won't be missing them while I'm in the US in April!! Lol!!!

Been way to long. Need my Richie fix something FIERCE!!! :)

Judith August 18, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

If this is real, it would be awesome!

And don´t talk about a Richie fix, lol, I´ve started hallucinating...

Anonymous,  August 18, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

FYI -- Those dates have been pulled from DC. Evidently they were posted from an IP address that matched up with a past prankster.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP