Thursday, April 09, 2009

Jon the Restaurateur

The Blue Parrot is set to reopen! The Tex-Mex joint in East Hampton, will reopen in May after being dark for two years. Ronald Perelman, Jon Bon Jovi and art dealer Larry Gagosian, who all own houses in the area, bought the lease earlier this year from Lee Bieler, the Porsche-driving surfer/actor who owned the restaurant for 25 years before moving to Hawaii. "It'll have the same old honky-tonk vibe," said a source who loved the boite's potent margaritas and karaoke nights. "They won't modernize or go trendy." Perelman, who owns Revlon and Panavision, is also an investor in Graydon Carter's Monkey Bar.

This place is about a 10 minute walk from my inlaws' place.

And I do love margaritas....

~ Hath

Blue Parrot Bar and Grille
33A Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937



3 comments:

Big Apple Jen April 9, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

I REALLY want to see Jon do a karaoke night!

... aww hell, forget that ... I'd like to see HATH do a karaoke night.

I like margaritas too, I can always take the Hamptons Jitney out there from the city and meet you Hath - drinks on me! ... LOL

JBJBounce April 9, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

I love me some margaritas, why do I live all the way down in Florida???? Oh yeah, the weather.

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Hmmm.. I wonder if they're in the market for a coffee supplier? We do ship to one restaurant in the Hamptons already, and we do have the best coffee, if I do say so myself. I invite Jon to come taste my coffee any time he wants. :)

-Stas


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP