Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hey, so I've been away...

...being a mommy and auntie and stuff....

Amyway, T and I wrote a new chapter of Rings, and T was great enough to proof and post it.

I spent a great few days in the Hamptons playing with my gorgeous nephew and my equally gorgeous Hathlet :) My SIL is communicating with sign language with my lil nephew, and damned if he hasn't been picking it up. He made my heart sing today -- he signed for me and when I went running over to play with him, I got the biggest smile, and he lifted his arms for an Auntie hug.

On one of our excursions to make sure the ocean was still there (apparently the Hamptonites are afraid it'll dry up or something -- there's a rule that if you leave the house, you have to go check) we went past Jon's place on Lily Pond. The gates were WIDE open, but nobody came out to greet us. Guess I should have called first, huh?

Oh, and in case you were curious, the ocean was still there.

Work's still being done on Blue Parrot; we walked by, and tried to peek through the windows, but they were still blocked.

Hmmm, what else?

*sigh* Nothing, I guess. I had a slight psychotic break over the weekend. My BIL is the most obnoxious, self-centered egotistical jerk on the planet. It all got to be too much, and I had to actually leave the room to keep from killing him. I could still hear him, so plugged in to my JoviPod and guess what was next on the randomizer?



Once again, Karma and Jovi combine to make me feel better. That's save number one thousand, six hundred, forty seven now, I think.

~ Hath

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Well, thanks Hath, I really needed that.
And damn, Jon is so cute in that video

Anonymous,  April 13, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

I love this song. I've never heard Jon and Richie sing it, but it's always been a song for a rainy day for me.
Thanks for posting this, Hath. It's a timely treasure.

-Stas

Anonymous,  April 15, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

Glad you had fun with your nephew & son, Hath, but sorry about the BIL! God knows, if we could pick our family (or significant others' families), things would probably be more peaceful for all.

And, Jon lives on Lily Pond Lane? Hmm....somewhere in my psychosis I have dreamed that my name was in his mind :)
~wildflowerlily


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP