Friday, October 14, 2011

Poly Prep Benefit Set List

Thanks to BigAppleJen for tweeting the set list the other night (you can see her review of the show and more photos on her blog), to CatteSambora for sending me the pictures, and to juliedreamon08 for the video links.

~ Hath

Update 10/17 -- lots more videos from BetsyR88 (UBER close and gorgeous) and chickieT (who got pretty much the whole show).  Thanks ladies!!  Also, if I have the set list out of order, please let me know!



  1. Help (The Beatles)
  2. Rock and Roll Star (The Byrds)
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name 
  4. Pretty Woman (Roy Orbison)
  5. House Party (J. Geils Band)
  6. Lost Highway | Lost Highway-2
  7. Chain of Fools (Aretha Franklin)
  8. We Weren't Born to Follow
  9. Under Pressure (Bowie/Mercury) | Pressure-2
  10. Glad All Over (Dave Clark Five) | Glad-2
  11. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  12. Sympathy for the Devil (Rolling Stones) | Sympathy-2 | Sympathy-3
  13. Start Me Up (Rolling Stones) | Start-2
  14. Teenage Wasteland (The Who) (Bobby Vox) | Wasteland-2
  15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  16. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  17. The Letter (The BoxTops)
  18. Old Time Rock and Roll (Bob Seger) | Old Time-2
  19. Living on a Prayer (acoustic)
  20. 634-5789 (Wilson Pickett) | 6345789-2
  21. Twist and Shout (The Beatles) | Twist-2
The day after the show, Jon was snapped walking around NYC.



  

  


2 comments:

Amanda,  October 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

I love to see him in this atmosphere! I wish Bon Jovi would do this type of laid back, stripped down show and tour that format. I am sure that most cities have a small theater type venue that could use the influx in cash flow that this would create and I know as a fan I would love the more intimate atmosphere. Several nights in one place to accommodate the hoards...I've got it all worked out if BJ Management wants my ideas. ;)

Anonymous,  October 15, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

It's not that they need ideas, it's that that is simply not what they do. I gave up on them after the umpteenth obnoxious stadium tour, but I did so with a heavy heart as I still love their music and have a lingering dream of them scaling back into subtlety.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP