Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wanted Wednesday: Boston 1991 (Richie)

Please rise, for the singing of our national anthem...

I was actually looking for a video for a different version of Wanted for this week's WW, and came across this one. It's a condensed-for-tv version of the song (missing a verse and the solo), but I was totally mesmerized by the video.

Look at the way Richie is grinning the whole way through. You can't tell me he doesn't love playing for a crowd, and he is having a great time.

Hmmm, in 1991 I was a junior in college, and worrying about grad school applications instead of music. *sigh*

Thanks to Rumen81 for posting this and totally derailing my plans for today! :) I've watched this a half-dozen time already today.

Let's Ride!



The MP3 rip of this video is here.
The video itself can be taken here.
I pulled LOTS of screen caps from this video (it's too pretty not to!!) Those are here.

~ Hath

5 comments:

Anonymous,  April 13, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

Oh Crap! Well thats my day ruined then, no chance of getting anything done. I can't stop playing this one. So much right with it. Thanks for posting!

Vicki

Anonymous,  April 13, 2011 at 3:15 PM  

he just sings so over the top, i dont care if i get bashed by his army.

rutpop April 13, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

The Uber Sexiness and Puppy Dog cuteness just coalesce to make him absolutely irresistible. And he's still got it today. Oh and can I just mention that dangly earring that just about drove me made with wicked thoughts!!

Johanne April 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

Very good, just love it!

klj125 April 13, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

That just made my evening! And when I'm able to sleep after watching that they will surely be superbly sweet dreams! TY! =)


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP