Monday, April 18, 2011

Paparazzi Clip

Video clip of JonBon and Tom Cruise (and wives/children) leaving dinner the other night.

You can watch it here.

And on Topix, they were talking about this old interview (2002) with Jon.  Anyone have a YouTube of this?

"My wife Dorothea is someone that if you met, you would want to hang out with. She's cool, independent, one of the guys and she's not scared of losing me and, believe me, that is so attractive. So would I like to sleep with Caprice? Yeah. Would I lose my wife for her? No. I've had these conversations with her a thousand times. She says,'Okay, go ahead. But as soon as you're done just remember I'll be the one with the kids and I'll be the one shagging Tom Cruise.' And you just know it can never be worth it. But hey, they still can't touch you for looking."

~ Hath

Thanks Tara, for dropping me the info in my inbox :)

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 18, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

When I click the link, it doesn't play. It brings you to the site but doesn't play the video.

The Goddess Hathor April 18, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

Sorry @anon, it works for me -- anyone else having issues? Sometimes videos won't play for me at work depending on the firewall settings... could it be that?

Anonymous,  April 18, 2011 at 12:37 PM  

Ha. That quote's awesome and weird and dysfunctional at the same time. In other words, just the usual.

Anonymous,  April 23, 2011 at 12:49 AM  

where does she get all this confidence from? the black belt? i wouldnt even tell my husband that if he was the local plumber. tom cruise? really? (not in terms of looks cause i think her husband is hotter than cruise, but in terms of fame). and who is caprice?


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP