Tuesday, March 29, 2011

JBJ/Lea Michele Duet in NYE

Looks like we're going to want to buy the soundtrack to JonBon's new movie, New Year's Eve. Our favorite blue-eyed rocker will be performing at least two songs in the flick, and we all love new music, yes?

As reported by Broadway.com:

Although it's not a musical, Lea Michele will sing in the upcoming New Year's Eve, her first big-screen movie. Director Garry Marshall told Broadway.com that the Glee star and Broadway favorite will perform at least two songs in the still-filming feature, including a big duet with co-star Jon Bon Jovi. "It's quite a number," he said.

Marshall had high praise for Michele's work on the film. “Lea is just terrific,” he said. “You know, she’s from the Bronx and so am I!” In the ensemble film, Michele plays Elise, a back-up singer for Jensen, a rock star played by actual rocker Bon Jovi.
You can read rest of the article here.

~ Hath

4 comments:

Catte Sambora March 29, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

*clasps hands and looks imploringly toward the Heavens*

Please GOD don't let it be Who Says....

Anonymous,  March 29, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

Lol Catte! Funny how that same thought came to my mind, a second before I thought that the cast is pretty cool too. I wonder if I can persuade hubby to go see a chick flick!

rutpop March 29, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

I really am looking forward to this movie - and Jon plays a rocker named Jensen LOL

Anonymous,  March 30, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *wipes tear*.. Who Says..

When I heard that this is a movie where Jon plays an original character, with a, gasp, 'backup singer' and everything, I assumed the songs they sing will be original too. So I didn't even think of Who Says.
But now, come to think of it, that seems more of a reality than what I thought.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP