Monday, March 28, 2011

Album to help support Japanese Red Cross

From the Bon Jovi website:

In what stands as a major global music relief effort to benefit those affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, over 30 of the biggest names in contemporary music have joined together for the worldwide release of "Songs for Japan," an unprecedented compilation of 38 chart-topping hits and classic tracks, available worldwide on the iTunes Store for $9.99 --buy it here.

Proceeds from the album's sale will benefit the disaster relief efforts of the Japanese Red Cross Society.
Here is the track listing:

Imagine (Remastered) - John Lennon
Walk On (Radio Edit) - U2
Shelter from the Storm - Bob Dylan
Around the World (Live) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Born This Way (Starsmith Remix) - Lady GaGa
Irreplaceable - Beyoncé
Talking to the Moon (Acoustic Piano Version) - Bruno Mars
Firework - Katy Perry
Only Girl (In the World) - Rihanna
Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake
Miles Away (Live) - Madonna
When Love Takes Over (feat. Kelly Rowland) - David Guetta
Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna) [Clean Version] - Eminem
Human Touch - Bruce Springsteen
Awake (Live) - Josh Groban
Better Life - Keith Urban
One Tribe - The Black Eyed Peas
Sober - P!nk
It's OK - Cee Lo Green

I Run to You - Lady Antebellum
What Do You Got? - Bon Jovi
My Hero - Foo Fighters
Man On the Moon (Live) - R.E.M.
Save Me (Clean Version) - Nicki Minaj
By Your Side - Sade
Hold On (Radio Mix) - Michael Bublé
Pray (Acoustic) - Justin Bieber
Make You Feel My Love - ADELE
If I Could Be Where You Are - Enya
Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me - Elton John
Waiting On the World to Change - John Mayer
Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together) [Remastered] - Queen
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Fragile (Live In Berlin) - Sting, Steven Mercurio & The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra
Better In Time - Leona Lewis
One In a Million - Ne-Yo
Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
Sunrise - Norah Jones

Ten bucks people -- that's all.

~ Hath

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP