Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BJCT: The Movie

Thanks Catte, for this vid link (and the screen caps)!

There's a video up on YouTube that's touted as being a teaser for the Circle Tour Movie that's coming out on November 8th. (Hathlet is counting down the days -- he can't wait to go).  I've found four theaters near me that are showing it (including the cinema Patriot Place, YAY!).  All I did was google "bon jovi circle tour movie showtimes MA" and BOOM!  So, Hathlet and I are going.



As per this site, here's the scoop:

Filmed in May 2010 in their home state of New Jersey, this classic concert film will screen in cinemas worldwide to coincide with the release of their Greatest Hits CD on Universal Music, during the week of 8th November 2010.

The running order of the concert is

1. Blood on Blood 6:11
2. We Weren't Born to Follow 4:59
3. You Give Love a Bad Name 3:42
4. Whole Lot Of Leavin' 4:31
5. Born to Be My Baby 5:11
6. Lost Highway 4:04
7. We Got It Going On 4:32
8. Have a Nice Day at 4:40
9. When We Were Beautiful 5:14
10. Superman Tonight 5:25
11. It's My Life 4:09
12. Make A Memory 4:33
13. Bed of Roses 8:05
14. Saturday Night 5:22
15. I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead 5:40
16. Who Says You Can’t Go Home 5:49
17. Keep the Faith 6:54
18. Wanted 6:10
Wow, not even a whole show? Where's Prayer? Where's Never Say Goodbye? Where's Dry County? We can only hope that (a) like MSG, these will be "bonus tracks" if/when they release the DVD, or (b) this site is full of poop. Time will tell, I guess, since Obie is apparently not speaking to me :)

If you want the trailer for some reason, you can download it here.

~ Hath

4 comments:

foxli September 29, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

And not to forget: No Richie solo song :-(

But I tend to believe that's not the entire set due to the lack of LOAP.

Hope to be able to watch this in my country. Chances are low I guess.

Jen,  September 29, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Well that was a lovely little tidbit to share my lunch break with! Thank you Hath :) I'll be surprised if they show the movie here in Canada but I'll definitely be trying to find out if/where it is playing!

Jen (again),  September 29, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

~gasp~ It IS playing near me!!! I am in shock. I just ordered tickets online...does this mean I can say I've seen the guys in concert 3 times this year instead of 2? lol

blushnscarlet September 29, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I'm pretty sure my browser laughed at me when I googled show times near me. *sigh*

Jealous...


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP