Monday, July 12, 2010

SPAC Review ~ by Bonnie

My friend Bonnie attended the SPAC show last night, and offered this mini-review for your reading enjoyment.

The setlist was very very vanilla, but I still had the time of my life. I was 11 rows back from the stage-near the middle. It was gut wrenching to watch Jon hobble out onto the stage, but his voice is as strong as ever.

He stood the whole time-also played the guitar alot. He was able to stand very well-sometimes on one leg, sometimes with his left foot on the ground, but with most of his weight on his good leg. He made a joke about it being confirmed that he will not be appearing on Dancing with the Stars, he sang Happy Birthday to Richie and then made a joke about Cher being in her 60s when Richie was "dating" her.

At times it appeared that Jon was on some very good drugs and/or shot up with steroids in his bad leg. He was making jokes and laughing at stupid stuff-had a constant smile on his face. The show was just 2 hours long-only 21 songs, but if you could have seen him putting his heart and soul into his performance-it was awesome.

Richie looked fantastic and smiled alot too-he and Jon joked around alot too. The stage at SPAC is prety small so there were no big robots or fancy camera work. Jon let Richie sing the 2nd verse of "Wanted"-he is a fantastic singer and performer.

The crowd were on their feet for the whole show-lots of screaming. The crowd was cheering and screaming so loud at the end of Prayer-you could tell from the look on Jon's face that he wanted to do more, but you could also tell he was physically tired.

Dorothea is right-she has said that Jon could perform with his head cut off!Thanks, Bonnie!!
And Hathlet says 'hi'...

1 comments:

rutpop July 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

Everything Bonnie said is exactly right. Even though the setlist was ordinary the show was Killer. At times Jon looked almost overwhelmed and humbled. I have to say it really was one of the best if not the best shows that I've been to - So Electric, and when Richie sang during wanted I honestly got choked up. The whole show really was something special.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP