Sunday, June 27, 2010

60 Minutes (Australia)

The interview we talked about yesterday, where Jon was all grumpy, has aired on 60 Minutes Australia.  You should be able to watch it here (at least in the US, we can).

The start of the interview (tooling around London), you can see the grumpiness in Jon's body language, won't make eye contact, etc.  But when they were in the hotel, it was all smiles.  Though a couple of times, I could SEE Jon refraining from throwing in a "bullshit" in answer to a question, and settling on "nonsense".

I learned something in watching this interview today.  Jon sees his life as a book with the last few chapters yet to be written.  He figures he's on about chapter 6 of a 10-chapter book.  The final chapter, however, is already outlined.  He's not going to go down in a Blaze of Glory -- no fiery plane crash or anything like that.  He's pretty sure a Ducky Tour Bus is going to do him in :)

~ Hath

2 comments:

joviswillow June 27, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Great interview but given what we've read about the "behind the scenes" of this one, they really cut up the content and added a lot of stock footage. I'd love to see the outtakes.

Tre June 27, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

I agree Willow LOL seems they really hit the editing room on this one. And man did he get some facts a bit wrong too..

the bands inception was 1987?? ((uhhh no that wasn't them in Runaway or in Japan in 84 LOL))

The only other glaring inconsistency I saw ((at least on band facts)) was that Jon was the principal song writer in the band.

UH Hello who is Richie Again?? Naah not the other half of the writing duo..

All in all an entertaining interview, especialy with the stock footage.. but man go back to the editing board..



and i loved how he thought he'd go down.. on the ducky tour bus LOL.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP