Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hot Toxic Love

HOT TOXIC LOVE: THE MAKING OF TOXIC AVENGER To Premiere on CityTV 3/7

Canada's CityTv is reporting that the documentary "Hot Toxic Love: The Making of The Toxic Avenger Musical" will have its premiere on March 7th at 10PM. The documentary offers a behind-the-scenes look at the Toronto production from auditions to opening night from the perspective of the cast and crew.

The Toxic Avenger features music and lyrics by David Bryan (Memphis, keyboardist and founding member of Bon Jovi), and book and lyrics by Joe DiPietro (I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change; Memphis, All Shook Up; Over the River and Through the Woods).

Dancap's Toronto production of THE TOXIC AVENGER was directed by Tony Award-winner John Rando (Urinetown) and starred Dora Award-winner Louise Pitre (Mamma Mia), Brittany Gray, Daren A. Herbert, Jamie McKnight, and EVan Alexander Smith as Melvin Ferd III and the Toxic Avenger. The production ran from October 20, 2009 and closed January 2, 2010.

The Toxic Avenger, winner of the 2009 Outer Critics Circle Award for Best New Off-Broadway Musical, opened at New World Stages in New York on March 10, 2009, where it ran until January 3, 2010.

Anyone in Canada able to snag this for us?

~ Hath 


source

1 comments:

Unknown February 16, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

I will try Hath....set the DVR to record...just not sure how to get it to you!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP