Thursday, February 18, 2010

About Last Night....

So Jon was tweeting again last night (apparently).

At 6pm EST, the guys were going into rehearsal. I think it's cute that they have to practice their stuff. While we can (I'm sure) sing every note of every song off the studio releases, they have to remember what goes where. I told @BonJovi it was cute, too. Not that he responded (pfft!)...

Ten minutes later, he's tweeting that they are "learning lots of old stuff" and asks for requests. Of COURSE, there are TONS of things I want to hear (as I'm sure is the same for you). Some of my responses (not exact because I can't get to Twitter at work to pull the exact tweets lol)

  • Never Say Goodbye, In and Out of Love
  • Three more to be played in this order (and I'll give you 'til Foxboro since I'm a gracious Goddess) Damned, Temptation, Unbreakable
  • and please tell Richie that IBTFY needs to be mothballed. You wanna see us all melt? Four words: You Never Really Know
  • Oh, and when do Dave and Teek take the mic again? (Yeah, yeah, I'm a bossy bitch)

Jon tweeted about what they were rehearsing yesterday: Wild is the Wind, Something for the Pain, Little Bit of Soul, Homebound Train to which I absolutely HAD to reply: How much for you do to the WOOOO WOOOO train noise? I have a platinum card...

Still no response. Sheesh, does he HAVE a sense of humor? lol

At that point I had to tweet and ask who was manning the computer :)

It was completely fun to "talk" to Jon. I was asked in other tweets what I would do if they actually played the songs I suggested (demanded) at the shows. The answer? Nothing. I mean, great minds DO think alike, and Jon and I are both very smart people (and completely humble too, might I add) so it's absolutely probable that our lists will dovetail at some point.

Now, if he were to stand at the mic in Foxboro, and say, "this set is for you, Goddess" I would pass out dead away. So Jon, honey, please, don't do that to me. I don't want to miss a moment of you and the guys in all your glory. I know that you'll be thinking it -- that's good enough for me.

Oh, and for my Twitter followers.... about the pre-dinner appetizer? Utterly delicious.

~ Hath

1 comments:

Catte Sambora February 18, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

I was working and missed it real-time, but I almost fell off my chair laughing at your Tweet convo when I read back last night. You KILL me, Goddess!

Re-learning Wild is the Wind and Little Bit O'Soul? Happy Catte am I!!!! :D Now add Neurotica, If That's What it Takes, and Hearts Breaking Even....


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP