Wednesday, November 25, 2009

September...



... light the candles at your Sweet Sixteen


OK, so that doesn't quite make any sense in the context of the band, EXCEPT that the square root of 16 is 4 (remember, I'm a math Geek), and the September picture is a four-shot. OK, I'm satisfied with that.

Given the sheer number of photographs taken of the band, I think they COULD have found a better picture of Richie. I mean, you can't even see much of his face. I love that you get the Stetson... my ALL time favorite headgear of our gorgeous wingman, but I'd love to see more of his smile. Still, you can see the guitar-face and that makes me smile.

Teek looks great. I love the way the black-and-white enhances the lines of muscle in his arms. Damn, he's gotta strong. I wonder if he has to be careful when he shakes hands.

David looks like he's checkout out the audience, as he loves to do. I adore it when he interacts with the crowd. Sure, Jon is a great showman, and nobody can seduce a roomful of people as well as our favorite frontman, but David is playful and fun and really enjoys what he's doing. Maybe he sees my "SHOW ME JOKER" sign lol. He'll see it again in Philly...

Which brings us to Jon. Look at the way he's giving someone right in front of him his undivided attention. How does he do that? How does he single out one person and make that person feel like she's the only one in the room? That's a real skill right there.

Damn.

~ Hath


0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP