Thursday, January 15, 2009

OK, I know it's from Star Magazine...

... but they do ask a good question.

Richie and Heather looked mighty cozy for a divorced couple during daughter Ava's soccer game on Jan. 6.

After arriving together in her car, Heather and the rocker got touchy-feely as they sat side by side on a bench.

"At one point, she gave him a neck massage," an eyewitness tells Star.

Pals say the couple have grown closer in the past year.

"They still care about each other and are flirting with the possibility of getting back together," a friend tells Star.

Meanwhile, Heather and fiancé Jack Wagner are having major problems, says another source. "It looks like they will never make it to the chapel."

Do you think Heather and Richie should try, try again? Think she should stick with Jack?

Who do you think is "right" for Heather? Richie or Jack? Or neither, if you think she's still picking men who are bad for her.

Not that she gives a rat's ass what we think, but just for the sake of conversation...

source

Personally, I liked Heather and Richie together. They made a nice-looking couple, and you could (and still can) tell that they're utterly devoted to their daughter. Now that the nastiness with DR is behind them, maybe a second chance could work. I'm just sayin'...

~ Hath

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 15, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

I thought the same when I saw the photos, I'm glad they get along now.

As for trying again well as long as they and Ava are happy I really don't care, they do make a beautiful couple though and always looked so in love before the whole Denise madness.

Does anyone know if Richie and Jen are still together as I've not seen anything of them recently?

Anonymous,  January 15, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

My major question - I thought Richie wanted more children? Or maybe, just maybe being back with the mother of his only child is right for him. They did seem very in love in the past. I guess they just need to decide what they want and make sure it's right for them and their daughter. I'm sure they don't want to confuse or hurt her, and if something happend a second time I bet it'd do just that. Good luck to them both either way.

Judith January 16, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

I never thought the relationship Heather/Jack would last...I always had the feeling it was just because all the mess that happened with Denise/the last two years. You know, like to prove yourself, you're still attractive and all...cause I think with Heather getting older, all her trouble as an actress etc. and then last but not least Richie who replaced her for a younger woman leads to the relationship with Jack.
I think at some point Richie just wished all the things had never happened cause I do believe he still loves her and maybe Heather still loves him too. And I like them as a couple, so if they decide to try it again, they should. But only if it's really a new start and the are able to leave the past behind.
And they has to be sure of it for Ava's sake...


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP