Monday, January 12, 2009

Add restauranteur to the list...


It's official - the Blue Parrot, the beloved Tex-Mex joint in East Hampton, will reopen in May after being dark for two years. Ronald Perelman, Jon Bon Jovi and art dealer Larry Gagosian, who all own houses in the area, bought the lease last week from Lee Bieler.

source

OK, so ya'll know the in-laws are in the Hamptons. In fact, it's East Hampton. In fact, they're about 2 miles from the Bongiovis' beach house. In FACT, we drive past it all the time to get to Georgica Beach....

Wonder if I can talk the in-laws to trying this place when it launches again. HA HA! My FIL is in the propane business and does a lot of work with the restaurants out in that area. Perhaps his company would be contracted for the Parrot? Wonder if he needs an apprentice? lol

~ Hath

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 12, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Eeeep!

I love Tex-Mex.

Perhaps the inlaws wouldn't mind if you had a Southern Belle visitor this summer? I can cook!

;)

Anonymous,  January 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Can you say 'type-A'? That man must be so constantly wired that he can't sit still for a minute! How many pies does this make it that he has his finger in? I am in absolute awe!

Okay, not just in awe, but that's neither here nor there. LOL!
-Stas

JBJBounce January 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

I know a pie I'd like him to have his fingers in....

I just have to wonder if he's going to have that idiot brother of his running it......


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP