Thursday, July 21, 2011

JBJ Soul Kitchen Needs Your Support

This just popped in my inbox -- I'm sure most of you have gotten it as well...

~ Hath



The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation is excited to announce that the new website for our program, JBJ Soul Kitchen, is now live. The website is complete with photo galleries, videos, and news stories. The site also has information on reservations and volunteer opportunities, and will provide up-to-date information on the renovation process.

Located in Red Bank, NJ the Soul Kitchen is a community restaurant with no prices on the menus; customers pay what they can afford. If you are unable to pay, you may do volunteer work in exchange for your family's meals. Our mission is to serve nutritious dinners in a warm and welcoming setting, where communities can come together.

Soul Kitchen is currently under construction and is in need of supplies that will enable us to serve our community. Donations made to this campaign will be used towards outfitting the inside of our Kitchen as we get ready for our Grand Opening. We will be using these funds to purchase silverware, place settings, serving dishes, glasses, appliances, and much more that is needed.

To help us outfit the inside of Soul Kitchen, please visit our donation page on our website. We thank you for your support!

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP