Monday, November 29, 2010

Resplendent Randomness

In These Arms From The Tonight Show.

Tara, it's YOUR fault I still haven't even opened my email yet.  Holy crap.



A few extremely shallow comments.

Uh, holy CRAP the high-waisted pants with the cowboy shirt, Jon!  Definitely one of those "what was I thinking" moments now, right?  Don't worry, as a survivor of multiple 80's and 90's fashion faux pas (leg warmers and spandex OUTSIDE the dance studio, mall hair, cuffed jeans), I can promise you anyone who was older than 12 during that time has at least ONE of those moments captured on film.  I have to say, though -- you do make them look good...

Richie, please PLEASE bring back the open-to-the-waist button-down shirts.  And the rosary.  Dear GOD bring back the rosary.

David, the vest?  Not so much, but showing off the guns?  Yes please!

Happy Monday!

~ Hath

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP