Friday, October 15, 2010

New Short

I know you haven't had much from me for a while on the writing front -- this last couple weeks, I was working on a writing challenge for one of my favorite 'net places, T's Place (featured prominently in my playground down below).  The challenge this time was to write a series of journal entries for any of the guys for any reason, but some basic criteria had to be met.  I won't get into all that, because it doesn't really matter what they are, but it felt good to get something out.

The short is called "The Journal and Dr. Santa", and can be found here.

It takes place between the 6th chapter of the "original ending" of Online, and the Epilogue.  If you've read the original ending, rest assured, this is NOT in the same vein.  Promise.  I had some friends read it, and nary a tear was shed.

Hope you enjoy it!

Meanwhile, I'm getting the guest beds made, shoving some of the clutter into closets, and making sure we have a fresh supply of AA batteries...

...for the Wii controllers, you perverts.  Some of my girls are coming to visit.  Willow, Catte, and TaraLeigh will arrive at various times tomorrow, and we will be enjoying ourselves a wicked lot at the Patriots/Ravens game on Sunday.

GO PATS!

~ Hath

1 comments:

alicefayenjbj October 16, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

link takes you one place then you link over to T's place, which I belong to but then I am lost. where do you find the installment and if you can't remember the password then your sunk. Or is it the last date you have in your list of posting? Okay It's saturday and I'm off for a change and mind is dull. HELP!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP