Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Calling All Animators!

Bon Jovi is using Animoto to celebrate their new Greatest Hits release.

Share why your life rocks through images and video clips of yourself, your friends, and family. Every two weeks a new song will become available for you to show just how amazing your life is.

Every two weeks starting today, a different Bon Jovi song will be unlocked for you to use in an Animoto video. Make the best video using that song, and win two tickets to a concert.

The first song: Livin' on a Prayer

(followed by It's My Life, Blaze of Glory, and We Weren't Born To Follow)

At the end of the eight weeks, one overall winner will be chosen to receive a signed gold Bon Jovi record. Now get cranking!

Every other week Bon Jovi will pick a winning video. To qualify, your video must have:

* At least 100+ views
* 10 Facebook likes
* Greatest Hits Titlecard Animoto will place in your video

The selected winner will win a pair of tickets to see Bon Jovi live in concert to a tour date of their choice. The selected Grand Prize winner will win a signed Gold record of their favorite Bon Jovi album.

Contest runs from October 12 – December 8th.
Visit bonjovi.com for more information.  Click here for terms and conditions.

The Fine Print:
Open to legal residents of the U.S. (except Puerto Rico and Rhode Island) and Canada (excluding Quebec) 13 years of age or older.

There will be one (1) winner for each of the 4 Two Week Contest Periods, for a total of four (4) winners during the Contest Period. The eligible entrant that has successfully submitted a video that receives over 100 views and 10 Facebook Likes in a Two Week Contest Period and who has not previously won will win two (2) tickets to 2011 Bon Jovi Tour date. This does not include any travel or lodging expenses associated with the prize.  The estimated retail value is $210.00.
Good Luck!!

~ Hath

1 comments:

wildflowerlily,  October 13, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

And why, exactly, are Rhode Islanders banned? (I don't really expect you to know, Hath, I just felt the need to vent.)

And here I thought BJ Mgmt was aware of my undying love for Jonny and the boys. I guess the BJ world will never realize just how much I do, in fact, rock.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP