Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Movie Night!

From BonJovi.com

We are proud to announce exciting new features coming to BonJovi.com just for YOU this August and September - Bon Jovi Themed Weeks and Wednesday Movie Nights!

As a special thank you to Bon Jovi fans everywhere, we'll be taking you with us for the next six weeks on a journey to explore how Bon Jovi grew to be such legendary rockers, focusing on two albums per week and including rare photos, discounts on era-specific merchandise, new live videos every Monday, audio from Obie every Tuesday, and an online movie streaming every Wednesday!

We'll be starting on August 2nd with Bon Jovi's first two albums: Bon Jovi and 7800 Degree Fahrenheit. We'll post 2 exclusive music videos, unveil rare, era-specific photographs, give you discounts on era-specific merch, and to top it all off, we'll be streaming the "Bon Jovi Live From London DVD" on Wednesday, August 4th at 7:00 p.m. EDT.

Visit bonjovi.com to learn more and get started - and to get your hands on discounted merch while it lasts! You can also grab our Bon Jovi widget and add it to your personal blog, fan site, or favorite social network!

Below you will find the theme schedule for the coming weeks:

August 2-8, 2010: Bon Jovi and 7,800 Degrees Fahrenheit
Movie: "Bon Jovi Live From London" DVD

August 9-15, 2010: Slippery When Wet and New Jersey
Movie: "The Crush Tour" DVD

August 16-22, 2010: Keep The Faith and These Days
Movie: "This Left Feels Right" DVD

August 23-29, 2010: Crush and Bounce
Movie: "Lost Highway: The Concert" DVD

August 30 - September 5, 2010: Have a Nice Day and Lost Highway
Movie: "Live at Madison Square Garden" DVD

September 6-12, 2010: The Circle
Movie: "When We Were Beautiful" DVD

Be sure to check the site every day for the new content and deals starting Monday, August 2nd!
OK, so I can't seem to find the new content on the web site, though I did find where you'd watch the streaming movie tonight. I will have to take a better look later -- just gave a cursory glance today.

~ Hath

5 comments:

JoviGoo,  August 4, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Where did you find the streaming movie link? I wasn't able to find it... And also, do you think it will be re-playable? I won't be home again till probably around 9pm tonight, and the movie starts at 7pm...

The Goddess Hathor August 4, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

JoviGoo, you can go here. As for re-stream, I'm not sure. I'm inclined to say probably not, but I of course don't know for sure.

~ Hath

Rike August 4, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

I doubt they will re-stream the video. It's like a live show tonight, so if you want to see the video, you have to be there or watch later your own copy.
I think, I have to watch my DVD, because it will be 1am in the night here.
Or we can do a pbp *rofl*

JoviGoo,  August 4, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Just got home a little while ago. Thanks, Hath!

Wildflowerlily,  August 5, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Hath, I couldn't find the new content either. I thought it was because I gave up, having no patience for my sometimes slow-as-molasses computer, but I looked again and still can't find it.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP