Thursday, May 13, 2010

Special Edition CDs

Thanks, Catte, for the write-up and the scans.

Here are the bonus tracks, by album:

  • Bon Jovi: Runaway, Roulette, Breakout, Get Ready
  • 7800F: In and Out of Love, Only Lonely, Tokyo Road
  • SWW: Bad Name, Prayer, Wanted
  • NJ: Blood on Blood, BTBMB
  • KTF: KTF, Sleep
  • TD: This Ain't A Love Song, Diamond Ring
  • Crush: Captain Crash, It's My Life, Just Older
  • Bounce: The Distance, Joey, Hook Me Up, Bounce
  • HAND: HAND, Last Man Standing, Story of My Life, Who Says w/J. Nettles
  • Lost Hwy: Lost Hwy, WGIGO, Any Other Day, I Love This Town

Apparently the CDs are available at WalMart as well as Best Buy, Amazon, etc. However, be careful what you buy.... not all the CDs contain the laminates and extras. The ones from Amazon had a big sticker on the front of each that specifically listed the laminates/bonus packaging, etc.  Willow had purchased from WalMart, and did not have the laminates/bonus packaging.  So watch out.

There is a Special Edition of The Circle available only outside North America, too. You can pre-order it at Amazon UK.

The Vault isn't available yet; according to the liner notes:

"The bonus area is available only in the United States and only from 12:01 a.m. May 18, 2010 - November 11, 2011."

Never fear, non-US folks, I'm sure some of the JoviNuts here in-country will be kind enough to share :)

You also have to play the CD in your computer to access the bonus material, once it is available. Not sure how it works with purchases made via iTunes, or digitally from Amazon; I'd imagine you get some sort of email with the codes?  If anyone can buy me a vowel on that one, I'd appreciate it.

Catte also has scans up of the liner notes and some of the photos from the packaging.  They're up in her "Screen Caps Photobucket account", and are sorted by record.  Each record's main album contains the scans.  The sub-albums are screen caps from the official videos.  Good trolling to be had by all!

~ Hath

2 comments:

Unknown May 13, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Thank you Hath and Catte for all your goodies...this blog is the best out there...you rock Hath!!!

JoviMistress,  May 13, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Wow, thank you both for these! It's really great! Cheers!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP