Monday, March 22, 2010

Montreal

If ever there was a time to be in Montreal (and let's face it, it's a fantastic city, and except for the dead of winter, there isn't a bad time to visit) it was this past weekend.

Love for Sale

Happy Now as a show opener

Diamond Ring

Always

29 freaking songs

Oh, and LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME sung by Richie! Damn..... (though I will say -- and don't shoot me -- that while hearing Richie sing this brought all sorts of naughty thoughts to mind, the song is better suited to Jon's voice. Sorry honey. Don't let that stop you though. It was still a fantastic performance).

I liked how the two nights in Quebec got different set lists. Not vastly different, but different enough that people [hopefully] wouldn't have been bored. I can only hope the same is true of the setlists tomorrow and Wednesday in Philly. Then this weekend at Mohegan. Damn.

Night 1 and Night 2 are up on the BJCT blog, with all the vids we found to date.

~ Hath

1 comments:

Unknown March 22, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Hath it was hands down the greatest weekend ever!!!! Couldn't thank my hubby enough for getting me 2nd row tix...I nearly died when Richie sang LYHOM!!!! Man I will never be the same!!!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP