Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just In Case...

... You don't have your collection rounded out, New Jersey rockers Bon Jovi are offering their entire 13 CD library as a download for only $69.99 US. For a limited time, fans can download the new CD The Circle and get any of the band's older albums for $5 per download or they can opt to get the entire collection for $69.99, through the Island Records website. The Circle Deluxe Edition MP3 download contains three Live Bonus Tracks and an Interview with Jon Bon Jovi and a bonus MP3 download of "Blaze of Glory (Live in Central Park)".

Island Records is also offering a special Deluxe Edition CD/DVD of The Circle for $13.99, which contains 36 Audio and Video tracks in Total, the complete "When We Were Beautiful" 75-min Documentary, The Circle Promotional Keychain and bonus MP3 download of "Blaze of Glory (Live in Central Park)".

Visit the Island/Def Jam website to get the offer.

I would MUCH rather have the option to buy the hard-copies of the records.  I have everything digitally (God, I love iTunes) but don't have CDs for all the records.

Where's THAT promotion?

Huh?

~ Hath

1 comments:

Becky March 17, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

I was going to post this too, but I agree with you 100% -- first off, as if any Jovi fan who wants the whole collection doesn't already have it. Second off, why would you spend all that money to have it digitally only?

Sure, some people might...but I don't think it's going to be as big a seller as they might hope. I think they should offer a bundle of the hard copies too -- I'd buy THAT for $69.99!! I already have double and even triple copies for some albums, but they're wearing out!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP