Saturday, March 06, 2010

Interviews

Thanks, Heidi, and Lily for these :)

First up, a print interview (full article is here).   This is an older one, from when they were in London promoting the record, and some of it was excerpted in other articles, but it some bits of it made me laugh.  Some of my favorite bits:

You’ve been together for almost thirty years, that’s a milestone that most young bands today won’t ever reach...
Richie Sambora: We’ve been together for a lot of years and we’re like a family; we’re like brothers. We have a great job to be able to create together. It’s like a sexless marriage! But in essence, we all enjoy what we do together. Yeah, we have problems but it’s a happy balance. All is good in Bon Jovi world!

Did it bother you back in the Eighties when you were describes as a metal hair band?
Jon Bon Jovi: It’s bothersome for anyone to be lumped into a certain genre because you’re judging a book by its cover. But the only revenge I guess is still being here.

Richie Sambora: Time proves itself right – or wrong. And for the record, Bono had more of a mullet than I did!

A fun read to be sure.

Then there are some radio interviews, all of which are up on the Mediafire.

One is from Mix 100 (Denver's Best Music), another from Mix 94.1FM

One from Jon's birthday (apparently) with Sophie @103.7FM

One from Kelly Urich.

Also a couple from the AJ in the Morning show.

~ Hath

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP