Sunday, January 24, 2010

Witten Das...?



Well, as promised, Mellbabe has a review of the taping.  She sent a few pictures, which I'm not allowed to post, but there were some online which I will post :)

There were a couple of YouTubes up, one for Superman Tonight, and one "on the couch". I've pulled them down and zipped them and the MP3 rips up and put them out to my MediaFire.

Also, there's a link to a pre-interview taped discussion here. I couldn't get it downloaded, so if anyone can help a Goddess out, that'd be great.

Here's Mellbabe's write-up:

It´s Mellbabe from Germany again.

The show yesterday was so cool, I can´t describe it. We were about 50 fans from the German Board and had lots of fun. We arrived in Friedrichshafen on Lake Konstanz at 16.30pm and went to a cafe where we met the other girls. From there we went to the Rothaus-Arena from where the live-show was broadcast. Wetten Dass..??? is the biggest Saturday-Evening-Show here in Europe, so everybody has to be on it´s seat on 19.45pm. And holy shit, we had our seats in the first five rows, directly in front of the stage where the boys would perform! My heart was beating like a drum, never ever was I so nervous like yesterday evening. I was in front of stage last Tour, but this was a really different kind of thing. Everybody was so nervous, you could feel it, really.

The host Mr. Thomas Gottschalk had made the warm-up by himself, it was very funny. We have first seen a bet, in which a guy has moved his BMW on two wheels and drove a parcour on these two wheels for and back. It was very very cool! He has won it´s bet.

The guys were sheduled on about 21.00pm, but they were in the shadows long before, goofing around. Especially Tico and David, and Richie too.

Then the guys came on stage, they were really good-looking. David was a dream, dressed in a kind of black suit, and his curls where bouncing all the time. You see, I´m a David-Girl. ;-) We had signs with pleas and greetings, and Richie was grinning all the time. He had much fun, I think. They performed "Superman Tonight" live, only the bass-line was playback because Hughey was not there. I have no clue where he was, we all have missed him like hell. And again I had this holy-shit-feeling, Jon was standing only four metres in front of me! He is a really good-looking guy. My heart was racing and my blood pressure was up in the sky.

After the song, Jon came together with Mr. Gottschalk on the bet-couch, he has given a guitar which will be auctioned for Haiti. The auction at the moment is about over 10.000,00€ at the moment. After ten minutes Jon had to go, the guys were flying back to New York, but again I have no clue why.

So, this was my little story. It was really fun, to be at the show.
And, here are the photos:


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thanks, Mellbabe, for the review. Sounds like a rockin' good time!!!

~ Hath

2 comments:

Catte Sambora January 24, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

I LOVE those purple curtains in the interview room!!!! I WANT them!

Great review! Glad you all had fun--sure looked from the vids like it was a rowdy crowd! :)

Mellbabe,  January 25, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Yeah, we were a wild crowd! We rocked the house!

Greetings Mellbabe


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP