Friday, October 02, 2009

Twitter Alert!

That's right, in case you don't spend enough time with your computer or texting on your cell, Obie is going to open a Twitter account.

YES, all the Obie impersonators out there are just that: IMPERSONATORS.

This is straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak:

Hey Obie, theres somebody goin around on Twitter with the username ObieOBrien saying there will be no MSG DVD and tour info, is it you or an imposter? I know you have stated you dont use twitter, but this user is confusing us fans and we would like to know, Thanks

A: Actually, I know that's my picture up there. It's not me. But I am going to open a Twitter account so I can let you know what the band's doing, what I'm doing, what my grandmother is doing, what my dog is doing, what my goldfish are doing, what the guy who's cutting my lawn is doing, and what my Amish neighbor up the street is doing. So we will post it when the official Twitter is going up, that's probably gonna be a couple of weeks from now because I'm very busy driving my hotrods before the weather turns.

~ Hath

5 comments:

Big Apple Jen October 2, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Yeah ... I saw that! Can't WAIT to hear about his goldfish ... WOO HOO! LOL This is gonna be a blast.

Judith October 2, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

and the Amish neighbors ;)

T October 2, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

I wouldn't mind going for a ride in his hot rods with him!! Maybe I could get him to cruise by Jon's...lol

norwichliz October 2, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

LOL Twitter may never be the same!

JBJBounce October 3, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

YAY! I can't wait to see Obie's Tweets. They should be hysterical. A friend who speaks with Obie regularly said that he'd been asked to be the official tweet man for the band. Guess he couldn't turn them down. LOL


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP