Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Circle: Leaked


By now, I think everyone knows that The Circle, the original 12 tracks, has been leaked all over the Internet. I've gotten countless hits from my Google Alerts about it, and it's shown up all over YouTube. I am not going to rip the M3s from these videos.

Don't get me wrong, I have a copy from one of the Google pings, and have listened to it a zillion times already. I also have copies on order from FYE and Amazon.com, and will most likely purchase a copy from iTunes if there's a bonus track on the US version. So I don't feel badly about having an advanced copy.

That being said, I know you, my devoted, have your copies on order, and good for you! And if I were sure it was only the 61 of you who would see the rips and partake, I'd put them up in a heartbeat.  But in the wide-wicked world of the 'net, I can't be sure who's trolling the sites looking for freebies, and I don't want to provide them.

So the link is up at the top of the post. It's nothing you woulnd't have found on your own. But if you want the tunes for your MP3 player, you're gonna have to do it yourself.

~ Hath

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 28, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Well said/done Hath!
Last night I preordered The Circle on iTunes.
I listened to the songs on YouTube but I'll leave them there - I want the real stuff (always).
Sara


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP