Monday, September 14, 2009

The Circle: Track List

Obie has confirmed the track list for The Circle. These were the tracks that were listed on a Twitter post by a Tokyo fan:

We Weren't Born To follow
When We Were Beautiful
Work For The Working Man
Superman Tonight
Bullet
Thorn In My Side
Live Before You Die
BrokenPromiseland
Love's the Only Rule
Fast Cars
Happy Now
Learn To Love

Now, that doesn't tell us what the BONUS TRACKS ON THE NON-US RELEASES are going to be, ha ha...

It also begs the question: Was the Tokyo fan right in the other things she "heard" on the radio? (I put "heard" in quotes because I don't know her, and don't know if she's for real or a prankster):

The one more new song will be on the best album. No info for the title but it was so cool as per DJ.

About tour, they will play on 14th/Feb/2010 in Hawai. After that North American tour, & then European tour in summer.

Bon Jovi will play at indoor venue in Europe after almost 20 years interval.

The DJ asked Jon about London O2 Arena, Jon replied "We're planning 20 times there."

In 2009 there won't be tour, but they will do some promotion activities.


I for one would like to believe this is for real, because any information is good information. She did have the tracks right.... maybe the rest is right...

Obie? I know you lurk over here (you can't help it, I know, and it's alright, sweetie) and you ignore my emails, so consider yourself asked.

~ Hath

1 comments:

Becky September 14, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

I'm pretty sure this is legit, Hath - the tracklist is, at least. Obie confirmed this morning the tracks, and a Backstage member posted the other info also. He's a bit of a know-it-all though (oops, did I say that out loud?) so who knows what "sources" he has.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP