Monday, August 31, 2009

MLB pairs up with "Bon Jovi"

OK; there's no denying that Jon looks great in the commercial.



But how can they tout that as a "Bon Jovi" commercial? It's clearly just a "JonBon" commercial. Hell, you can see the empty drums behind him! Gah.

Stuff like this burns my butt.

One friend to whom I vented my rant suggested that
maybe the guys were out for lunch or in the bathroom ;) ;)

I guess TBS needs the same Man-vs-Band lecture as Harper/Collins.

Not that I'm not excited about the post-season. Mostly, and I know I'll have to duck when I say this, mostly because that means baseball season is DONE. I know, I know, National Pastime, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I'm a football girl. Cut my teeth on the Pats and the New York Football Giants. Give me a bunch of big men in tight pants smacking each other all to hell, make me pay $117 a seat for the privilege of watching live, charge me $40 to park in the lot and I'm one happy Goddess. (Guess where I'll be Thursday night? Yep, at the Pats game. Jon, you coming up to wish Billy-Boy luck?)

~ Hath

6 comments:

Catte Sambora August 31, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Hey Hath - DUCK! >:)

Be nice, or I'll send She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named to "sing" at Foxboro...

Just kidding...I'm-a ready for some football, too. But not ready to say bye-bye to baseball yet... :)

Big Apple Jen August 31, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

I care less about the whole "man vs band" thing ... it is what it is ... the lip-syncing drives me nuts thought. But, my MY biggest issue is that there is waaaay too much of the Red Sox in that video. LOL. GO YANKEES!!

Judith August 31, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

well.....I miss the guys in the vid. Not happy about this commercial.
I MISS SOME RICHIE! DAMMIT!

The Goddess Hathor August 31, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Catte, keep SWMNBM to yourself! lol

I just saw the ad on the HUGE TV. Mr. Hath left the room lol

~ Hath

alicefayenjbj September 2, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

all i am happy about is the people coming in the store to stock up before the game ups my profit sharing! LOL

hell our team sucks worse than the Cowboys. was asked to wear a football shirt at work and asked if it had to be Panthers? My boss said Yes they are our team I said not mine.

Would rather watch baseball or football instead of NSCAR or Golf. But agree where is the rest of the band? You hear them on the Yeahs but where are they in a booth somewhere locked in the dungon at the police training range? Catte you got them locked up?

Catte Sambora September 6, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

SHHHHHH!!!! Nobody's supposed to know I have them cuffed up in my dungeon!!! >;) *growl*....


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP