Saturday, February 07, 2009

Happy Birthday, David Bryan! (updated)




That's right, our favorite sexy, curly-haired cutie turns 47 today. Hope you have a great day, David!

Watch this space, David, honey... I'm working on a little something for you :)

Love,
Hath

I told you I’d be here; I don’t know why you didn’t believe me. Damn it, baby have I ever lied to you? Even once? It’s your birthday; of COURSE I’m coming to celebrate with you. What kind of woman would I be if I abandoned you tonight?

I know you’re jealous baby; you think I’m wasting my time on Richie....I’ve got news for you, he thinks the same about you. But I know different. I know that you are worth every second.

You know I can’t help but love you both, and you’ve always been accepting of that facet of my life. It’s worked for us. No strings, no messy entanglements...am I sensing that you want to change our dynamic? Worried I won’t have time for you both?

But I do! And it’s YOU I’m here with tonight, though you haven’t seen me yet.

You’re sitting and brooding. I should have known when I showed at the restaurant you picked, and you weren’t at our usual table, that I’d find you here.

In the bar.

At the piano.

Damn, baby you are gorgeous tonight. The snowy white shirt tucked into slim-cut black pants...Oh yes, baby, even from here I can tell they’re cut to mold your body almost as close as your skin. You’ve left a few buttons undone on your shirt so the Joker teases me. You know how that drives me wild.

Remember Boston? You were such a tease that night...flashing Joker for me. Did you know how hot that made me? To see you smile and slide your hand up to your shirt, then the quick flick of the wrist... God, I’m getting horny just remembering it. I can’t get enough of looking at you.

I’m watching you in amazement. You can totally tune out the world when you sit in front of the ivories. How do you do that? You sit there, back straight, eyes closed, head tipped back ever so slightly, and it’s like the entire world has disappeared.

I watch hungrily as your hands skip and play over the keys, knowing that later they’ll skip and play over my body. You are such a skillful lover, David. Your fingers are magic, taking me to new heights every time we touch. Just a brush of your sleeve against my arm makes me tingle. YOU do that to me.

I watch you as you play one of your older songs. Your expression changes from gloomy to amused, a small smile sneaking onto your mouth. You know this is one of my favorites... have you sensed me watching you? Do you know I’m here?

I circle the room slowly, cutting a wide path around you so maybe you won’t feel my presence. I’ve slipped off my shoes so my footsteps don’t sound on the marble floor. As I approach your bench from behind, your head turns slightly to one side.

“Hey there,” you say softly.

“How did you know I was here?” I ask, curious to hear your answer.

“Baby, I can smell your scent the moment you walk into a room. You wear your passion like perfume.”

I sit next to you on the bench, facing away from the piano so I can see your face. Your eyes are still closed, but your smile has widened. Slowly, you open your eyes. Deep blue pools I could get lost in. Your eyes are sparking in the dim light of the bar. I know that later, they’ll be nearly navy with passion, and when you’re finally spent, sweating and panting beside me, they’ll soften gradually, back to the gorgeous shade they are now.

It’s fascinating to watch. The color of your eyes changes with your heart rate, did you know that? The more excited you are, and the harder your pulse beats, the darker your eyes get. I have yet to get them to turn black.

Maybe tonight.

You flick your gaze over me. I’m wearing red for you – you’ve told me that’s your favorite color on me. The dress is short...very short, and it dips daringly low in the front. In fact, sigh, I can’t wear a bra with this dress. A fact I’m sure has you distressed. The dress is tight, too, and I can’t have panty lines ruining the look, so guess what? Yes, you’re realizing it now, aren’t you.

You haven’t stopped playing; haven’t missed a single note even though I see your eyes starting to darken. I can see the pulse at your temple start to beat faster. Are your pants getting tighter, baby? Are you wondering if I’ll duck into the coat check room and “sit on your lap”? I slip my shoes back on, and cross one long leg over the other, and my dress rides up high on my thigh. I see you swallow hard, and – hey! Look at that! Your eyes darkened another shade.

Maybe we should skip dinner.

Go straight for dessert.

What do you say, baby?

We can get something to eat later....

2 comments:

Bayaderra February 7, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I'll go ahead and add my Happy Birthday wishes to yours Hath! And I'll be watching for that "little something" you promised ;)

Joviswoman February 7, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

I'm watching I'm watching, sorry to bump you David lmao, happy birthday tall blonde and wonderful MWAH.

*sits refreshing the page* lol


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP