Monday, January 26, 2009

Soul Ticket Salesman Suing for Unpaid Commissions

The former director of sales for the Philadelphia Soul has filed a lawsuit against the team, owners Jon Bon Jovi and Craig Spencer, and others as team officials still have to refund the holders of 8,700 Soul tickets to a now canceled 2009 season.

Attorney George Bochetto explains why he filed a lawsuit on behalf of Joe Krouse:

"We filed a lawsuit to obtain for Joe Krouse the commissions he is due and owed for making the Soul the number one ticket selling franchise in the Arena Football league as per his contract."

Paul Korzilius is Jon Bon Jovi's manager and acting general manager for the team is also named in the lawsuit:

"That is correct. The lawsuit has been filed and we are addressing that. At this time there is no comment because it is a lawsuit that is open and not closed."

Meanwhile, the team has promised season ticket holders refund checks this week. Sources tell KYW Newsradio that the total amount of that refund is seven figures.

source

I wonder if other teams are facing the same kinds of things, or if the Soul are being targeted because of Jon's celebrity? As far as we know the league isn't disbanded, right? So there's the possibilty there will be a season next year? Why burn your bridges now? Okay, yes, if he's due money, he should get it. Absolutely. But isn't this lawsuit pretty much guaranteeing that when the AFL kicks off again, Krouse won't be part of it? Or is that just me?

~ Hath

1 comments:

JBJBounce January 26, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

I think in this case whether or not the AFL comes back in 2010, if Joe K. was owed commissions and they're not forthcoming he probably had no other alternative. I'm sure he's got bills to pay and without those commissions he's 'one check away' from losing everything. I doubt he'd be back for the next season, but then if he wasn't paid what was owed, would he want to be back?


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP