Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Setting A Great Example

People Magazine (among others) has reported that Richie and Heather are spending Thanksgiving together with their daughter Ava. Jack Wagner, Heather’s boyfriend, and a few good friends will also be having dinner with them. The article made no specific mention of Jen Mallini, so I wonder what's up there? Hope things are alright with them -- Richie has looked so happy this past several months, and part of it has got to be Jen.

Anyway, I (and many others) happen to be glad to see that Richie and Heather continue to be supportive of each other, and put their daughter first. Too often, in "regular" divorced couples as well celebrities, the kids get the short end of the stick. When you hear of divorced couples taking time to both be there for their kids, or getting along, even simply so their kids aren't hurt, well, Goddess thinks that should be the rule, not the exception.

One website reports an unnamed friend of Heather’s as saying:

Heather and Richie are very supportive of each other. They talk all the time, and anytime Ava has something important happening they are there together. It’s going to be a very nice Thanksgiving for everyone.
They may be divorced, but they are raising a little girl they both love very much, and the holidays, when you get right down to it, really are for the children. So kudos to Heather and Richie for doing the right thing.

And Happy Thanksgiving!

~ Hath

5 comments:

JBJBounce November 25, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

That's awesome, thanks for that update on them. I'm also glad they're doing the right things for Ava. I also wondered the same thing about Jenn since she wasn't with Richie and Ava at the AMAs the other night. Or at least I didn't see any pics of her with Richie.

joviswillow November 25, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

I could not agree more! I think this is a wonderful example of how it should be...

foxli November 26, 2008 at 2:45 AM  

Great news. I hope they can spend a wonderful day together. I'm also curious about Jen...

Cindy aka Miss Moose November 26, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Hath,

There was one of these articles that said they would be joined by other friends, figure one of them is Jen. Can't believe they would exclude her considering she was at Ava's BD party too. Great video of that on TMZ!!! I agree, he has been looking very happy lately and I hope Jen is one of the reasons.

Miss Moose

The Goddess Hathor November 26, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Cindi, I just wondered because they made it a point to say that Jack Wagner was going to be there; I thought they would have listed Jen by name. In any event, as long as they are both doing whatever they need to in order for Ava to be happy and strong, that's all that counts!

And yeah, TMZ is good for SOME things ;)

Thanks for reading!

~ Hath


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP