Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Reminder: Lisbon Stream in 1/2 hour

BonJovi.com:

DON'T MISS THE STREAM OF THE LAST SHOW OF 2011 FROM LISBON!

Make sure to tune in to the premiere of "Bon Jovi: Live From Lisbon" this Wednesday, September 21st! Fans worldwide will have the opportunity to tune in and rock out to the show performed at Parque De Belavista in Lisbon, Portugal on July 31, 2011. To watch Bon Jovi rock Lisbon, tune into BonJovi.com or watch on Facebook this Wednesday!

There will be 3 airings so tune in to any or all of the times below to catch this unforgettable show!

First Airing: 8:00PM EST (Sydney) // 7:00PM JST (Tokyo) // 6:00AM EDT (New York)
Second Airing: 8:00PM GMT (London) // 3:00PM EDT
Third Airing: 8:00PM EDT // 7:00PM CDT // 6:00PM MDT // 5:00PM PDT

1 comments:

BubbleSheep September 21, 2011 at 5:50 AM  

The 2nd airing should be 8pm GMT and 3pm Eastern, not 4. Just incase anyone misses it by an hour!


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP