Friday, July 15, 2011

Did You Know...

... that Richie Sambora and Tico Torres collaborated on the title track to the 1996 Playstation game, Johnny Bazookatone?

Johnny Bazookatone and his band are the hottest group in the universe, spreading peace and happiness with their music. El Diablo, the Lord of the Underworld, sees this and being incapable of creating his own music, steals Johnny's guitar Anita and has his demons kidnap great musical legends from around the planet.

Johnny manages to avoid the goon squads and follows them back to the underworld. There, armed with a bazooka-guitar, he is ready to wreak havoc on the bad guys in an attempt to rescue his true love, Anita.

I had no idea. The track is kinda funky, sorta fun.  Would make a great ring tone.



What do you think?

~ Hath

PS: Some versions of the game came with a music CD.  I found a link to it here (not my link, just found on the 'net).

0 comments:


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP