Monday, October 25, 2010

X-Factor Appearance

The X Factor will showcase three massive musical acts on it’s results show next week. Well two massive acts and a band that we haven’t heard of since the 90s.

Rihanna, Bon Jovi and Jamiroquai have been lined up for Sunday night’s extravaganza, when yet another finalist will be voted off the show.

Rock legends Bon Jovi will most likely sing their newest single What Do You Got? The track is the lead track from the band’s Greatest Hits album, set to be released in November, 2010. The American band last appeared on the ITV show in 2009, when they showcased their song ‘We Weren’t Born To Follow.’

You can read the whole article here.

So when does each episode of X-Factor air? It depends on where in the world you are. The live broadcast hits the airwaves on ITV1 at 7:30PM BST (England time), and on ITV2 at 9:00PM BST, but since it isn’t carried on American television, you can watch the X-Factor live-feed online.

Saturdays are typically performance days, and Sundays are elimination days.

~ Hath

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 25, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

The things I do for the love of 5 Jersey guys!

Having to endure Simon 'my pants are too high' Cowell and Cheryl 'poor me' Cole, not to mention the awful singing, all because I love Bon Jovi!

Taking one for the team on Sunday!!

Cathy,  October 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM  

Do you know how I can somehow get a video of this? Youtube perhaps? Since here in the states Sunday is a big night, especially in my neighborhood. Must do Halloween in my neck of the woods. Walking around,cocktail in hand,saying hi to neighbors, my kid nowhere to be found, probably running around with friends.
The usual.

Michael S October 27, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

Cathy - these shows are normally capped and posted to Usenet or your favorite torrent site. Just need to work out what episode number it is and grab it after it airs! I'll likely do that and edit down just the Jovi performance. I can post that to megaupload once I'm done if you like.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP