Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2010! I know it's a sin to wish your life away -- it's far too short as it is -- but I am damned glad to have 2009 behind me. I know, it's not too far behind me, but still, it's way back there with my braces and leg warmers.

I've been away for a couple of weeks, so will have a lot of emails and photos/stories/downloads to catch up on. Over the next week or so, I'll strive to get those done. If there's one thing I hate, it's not being caught up. But, I needed a good dose of family time, and now, well, let's just say two weeks of togetherness is JUST about enough :) I for one can't wait for school to start on Monday. I could do without having to go back to work, but hey, something has to feed the Jovi fund. I may have tickets and travel arrangements worked out, but there IS all the swag....

Anyway, once I get unburied, I'll be working on some new ideas for the blog...

...A new year means a new look, and I'm searching for just the right one. I've already pared down some of the noise, and will look to reorganize and reformat just a bit.

...I have a limited collection of bootlegs (audio and video) and will be putting together a trade list to post on the blog. I want [need] to seriously beef up my collection and hopefully some of what I have isn't too mainstream, and there'll be something worth trading. More to come on that later.

...I've been toying with the idea of putting together a scavenger hunt for you to play. One of my devotees gave me some great ideas, and I'm going to work with her to put something together. In terms of prizes, I haven't decided yet. Perhaps Jovi Jewels for the ladies...not sure how many male readers I have. Ideas are welcome!

...And finally, with the new year, comes the new tour, and the new blog: The Bon Jovi Circle Tour. There's a link at the top of the page as well as a swell graphic on the right hand side (today) that will take you to the blog where I hope to have links to all the best media and photos the Devotees can find. There are a core group of us who are tasked with 'net scouring and posting, and we can and will take any help we can get!

Well, my pretties, that's about it for now. I need to get off my butt and get the driveway plowed out (again) so we can get a move on. Things to do....sales to check out...

I thank all of you for hanging with me in 2009, and hope you'll stick around in 2010!

Love,
Hath

2 comments:

HaylRS January 2, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

"Braces and leg warmers", haha.
My braces are coming off soon, I HATE them. They hurt, don't they?

As for the leg warmers, well, I'll not be having any of those, lol

Happy New Year, Hath :)

Anonymous,  January 2, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Happy New Year from me too! I´m very curious what will come.
Best wishes from germany + thanks for all you´ve supplied us with ;-)
Conny


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP