Thursday, October 08, 2009

Warning: Don't Piss On Me

There's a disturbing trend lately at the TD Banknorth Center in Boston where one or more drunks decide they're to lazy to go to the men's room, and pee all over the people near them.

You read right.

Pee.

On people.

As in EW!

It happened earlier this week at a Kiss concert, and earlier this year by one of Boston's "finest" at a Metallica show. (Don't judge all Staties by this one loser's actions. Most of them are worthy of the badges they wear.)

But I digress; take this missive as fair warning.

If you are behind me at a show -- any show -- and feel the urge to pee, go to the men's room.

Do not, I repeat NOT, pee in the venue within arm's reach of me.

Or I will rip your dick off.

My sensai tells me I have freakishly strong upper-body strength for a girl, so I know physically I could probably do some serious damage. I have a 9-year old boy, so I've been puked on and peed on more times than is necessary, so pee, while it would gross me out, is something I know I can wash off.

It would be no big thing to reach over, grab your lil weenie and wrench it sideways so hard your eyes would sink into your skull.

I have tolerance for lots of stupid drunk pranks. I've even participated in a few. I do NOT tolerate abject stupidity or the misuse of bodily fluids.

Fair warning.

Don't piss on me.

~ Hath

5 comments:

Judith October 8, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

LMAO! EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

But I have to say, if I ever stand beside you at a concert and it would happen, I´d gladly hold this idiot for you.

I´m sure you can make a neat bundle out of him ;)

Anonymous,  October 8, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

You sure you're not from NY?? LOL!!

~ Sterling

alicefayenjbj October 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

I have had a bottle of Jack poured down my back at the last Alabama concert I went to back in the 80's and had a girl in front of me puke half way through a BJ concert and my normal reaction is go follow suit...but it was at the outdoor arena (formally Blockbuster now Verizion)and It didn't effect me as bad.

What I hate is the people who do over indulge and have to constantly excuse me...bathroom....excuse me my GF/BFF/DS/DH/DW is in the middle. Sheesh if you must drink exit during the break between bands...or I am going to say NO!

nygina October 9, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

I remember as a kid being in NYC. It was fall so getting a little cooler, not as hot as it would be in the summer. Anyway, I remember looking my right as we were walking down the street and seeing a homeless man peeing on a sleeping homeless man. You would think I would be really upset by this, but what puzzled me the most was the sleeping man simply mumbled and rolled away from the stream. So, I guess my point is I can relate to this story.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP