Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Joker: C'est Finis

It’s here.

The end of Joker.

I have to say, when I started out on the Football Forum over on T’s Place two full years ago, I never dreamed I would have come to really appreciate the finer qualities of our David.

I never in a zillion years would have imagined I'd have days when I couldn't get him out of my head. Imagine my shock when he claimed the southwest corner of my heart for his own, pulled up a chair, and propped up his size 10's.

I hope you’ve enjoyed my version of David. I like to think that he’s just as quirky, loving, sexy, naughty, playful, sometimes insecure, and simply lovable as I’ve portrayed him to be. I think he is.

This next, last installment of Joker is far from the last you’ll see me write of David. On the contrary, I have other ideas in my head that are begging for a curly-haired touch.

This is not goodbye, sweet David, just adieu. There are others who need you, dear Muse and I have Richie to keep me company for a while.

I hope you, gentle readers, enjoy the end of the story.

Thank you for staying with me on this long, winding journey. Thank you for sticking by me through the months when my muse deserted me. I hope you enjoyed the ride.

I surely did.

1 comments:

joviswillow August 29, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Joker is where I started, it's because of Joker that you and I met and became the friends that we are. This story is what got me to try to write in the first place.

This story will always have a special place in my heart.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP