Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jovi Merch



If you're interested, you can purchase your very own set of Jovi writing implements. The site touts them as " beautiful pen set comes with 2 black pens that feature BON JOVI in silver print and the classic Heart & Dagger logo is etched onto the black leather case. A great gift for any Bon Jovi fan."

OK, these would be a GOOD gift for any Bon Jovi fan.

Do you know what a GREAT gift would be?

In the Jovi pen department? (did you put the -is on the end of 'pen', you perv?)

Well you're not the only one.

Yep, how 'bout some ADULT Jovi pens?

You know the ones...

Where the nudie guy loses his clothes when you put the pen upside-down?

Wouldn't THAT be a GREAT gift for any Bon Jovi fan? Imagine how much time you would spend just flipping your pen baaaaaaack....and fooooorth....

Baaaaaaaack..... and fooooorth....

Watching those pants just disappear!

Someone get the word out to the Merch guys, yeah?

My birthday's coming up soon.

~ Hath

9 comments:

Queenie July 29, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

As long as the "nudie guy" is either Richie or Jon, put me down for a set of these pens! :)

Rike July 29, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

I would buy a Richie pen *gg*

JBJBounce July 29, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Can we get a matched set of those pens? One Jon, one Richie for those of us that swwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy.....

Becky July 30, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

LMAO Hath you crack me up! I saw this post from Backstage on Twitter or FB or something and didn't even bother to look. Let me guess, they're like $20, right? A pair of pens. And yeah, MINUS the whole nudie part. What a rip-off. lmao.

Undiscovered Soul July 30, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Lol!!! Make that 6!!! Put me down for a set of those!! :D

Unknown July 30, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Happy Birthday!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Anonymous,  July 30, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

I would definitely buy a set of jon nudie pens.

Bonnie

Judith July 30, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

LMAO! Hath you´re the best :D

They should hire you on BJ merchandise, they would sell millions LOL

Oh and count me in for the Richie one ;)

Catte Sambora July 31, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Ooooh! I WANT some! Know what else would be cool? X-Ray specs! Can you IMAGINE how much they would make if they sold those at the concerts? (Hmmm...may have to invent some that work ONLY on band members...)


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP