Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Jon Bon Jovi to play accoustic concert for Corzine

Jon Bon Jovi, a longtime supporter of Democratic candidates, will do an accoustic concert in June at NJ Performing Arts Center (NJPAC), a fundraiser for Jon Corzine's re-election campaign. And though some tickets slide up to $3,400 for Host Committee participants going to the private reception before the concert, there will also be plenty of tickets priced at $50.


An evening in support of Governor Jon Corzine
Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 6:00 PM

New Jersey Performing Arts Center
One Center Street
Newark, NJ 07102

Tickets are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis by ticket level (not by seat section) and can be purchased here.

$3,400 Ticket (Host-Committee Member): First Four Rows, Center Seats, Pre-Show Reception
$1,000 Ticket (Host-Committee Member): Premium Orchestra Seats, Pre-Show Reception
$500 Ticket: Orchestra Seats
$300 Ticket: Side Orchestra, Grand Tier, 1st Tier Seats
$150 Ticket: First Tier Seats
$75 Ticket: Second Tier Seats
$50 Ticket: Third & Fourth Tier Seats

There is a Host Committee Open Bar Reception starting at 6:00 PM.


~ Hath

2 comments:

Becky May 5, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Damn, I REALLY need to move to that coast. :P

joviswillow May 10, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

I am planning on attending


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP