Monday, March 23, 2009

Listen to the "new" version of KTF

According to Obie, with respect to the Gospel compilation that Jon did a song for...

It's called Oh Happy Day, and there are I believe, 10 artists doing gospel style songs. Jon does a version of Keep the Faith that I think is amazing. It will be released the end of this month. Check it out, very cool record with great artists...You should be able to get the CD everywhere. If you want a preview of the CD, Pierre Robert our long time friend and dj at radio station WMMR 93.3 in Philadelphia is playing a work force block of Bon Jovi tomorrow(Tuesday) between noon(12pm) and 1:30pm east coast time (in the states) and he will play the new version of Keep the Faith off of the CD. You can listen live on the net to WMMR stream.


In case you missed the news, Queenie posted about it today.

Needless to say, I will be unable to listen (read as work blocks that stuff), so if anyone can stream and send it to me, I'd be extremely grateful!

~ Hath

4 comments:

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

I second that request for someone to snag a copy of the song and share it. I don't even have a computer at work. At either work, and sadly, I do work both places tomorrow. *whimper* I trust Obie and I'm looking forward to the new version, but I have to say I'm a touch anxious. KTF is one of those songs close to my heart...

-Stas

Rike March 24, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

I hope, someone can record this song. I only know the performance from 2001 in Red Bank and I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqRR_VqQ2vc

Kris March 24, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

Sounds great! We need to find a way to get the song.

Anonymous,  March 24, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

I should be around at that time. If I can remember I will record it.


Can I Live Here?

The Devoted

So What Does She Blog About?

Goddess' Playground

T's Place Fan Fictionistas Bon Jovi Toxic Avenger Topix.net FF Authors Samboraly Yours Jovi Calendar Jovi Nation

About This Site...

All my stories are pure fiction, and of an adult nature. No offense or harm is meant to anyone. If these types of stories don't appeal to you, don't click the links above.

Some of the other ramblings in my blog,the news-type items, are gathered from Google Alerts and emails I subscribe to, and things my friends send me. They're as accurate as the data I receive :o)

Please, come on in, look around a bit, and stay a while. And, if you end up reading something, please leave me a comment so I know you were here...

Where In The World Are The Goddess' Readers?

Thank You....

... to Laney (aka the Queen of Swing) for the gorgeous banner!
(c) 2007-2012 by The Goddess Hathor
All original content is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post any of the stories found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.
I am in no way affiliated with the band or any of its members. I'm simply a fan looking for a way to celebrate my favorite band.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    This site best viewed with FireFox or Google Chrome

Back to TOP